The Nektar Project  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Nektar Project Forum

Fight Spam! Click Here!

Birthdays

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srtd4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2016 at 13:48
Well, I guess I'm #4.  I check this site Every Day to see if there is anything happening. Hope you keep up with any updates Mick.  Thanks for all you do here to keep us informed.

Scott
borntotravel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntotravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2016 at 19:59
Well Mick, I think you know I am still here even though I don't post each time I view, I think you  can still tell when some one views the site.
As always it's great that you keep this up and running even though not much is going on in the Nektar world now for us US citizens.
I live in the Lehigh Valley and first saw the show at the Roxy Theater in Northampton, PA where I clearly remember your set up on the middle of the theater. As I was working there as a WSAN AM radio station usher. I last met you when I introduced myself to you at the Sellersville theater when Roye played with Wishbone Ash a few years ago.
I now sit in my weekend camper (drinking alone)  while it's raining in Hillsgrove, PA Blasting music (RushDVD) while I an writing this. 

Thanks again for all your work, Born to travel....
MickBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2016 at 14:14
David,  
 I hear very little from anyone to add anything more to the Nektar saga here, 
however, for my fifth consecutive year, I will be in Schuylkill Haven doing the MadSummer Meltdown festival projections again on the weekend of June 23,24 & 25th.

see http://www.jibberjazz.com/#!msm7/cbgc  ... Campers, dogs and coolers are welcome..... 
come out, have a good time & meet some great people there.
MickBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2017 at 15:06
Well, a few Nektar birthdays have come and gone, tho' I didn't post any of them here this year.
I only go online once a week, don't face book or tweet, however the world still spins (or is that me?) 
Anyhoo, I will be doing projections at all three Jibberjazz.com  festivals with Lumenatrix again this year, so I'll post dates for them on a different thread. There are no other updates right now.

richiet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richiet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2017 at 11:20
Good to hear from ya Mick. 2016 was a rough year for all, with the passing of loved ones and the insanity of the political situation around the globe, time does march on and  so must we. I did observe Royes BD last Mon. the 6th with a listen to Man on the Moon, a nice little Lp with some very interesting production. The vocals absolutely soaring, too  bad his solo career never materialized, a lot of what "ifs", a good manager to steer a career in the proper direction always helps! A big HELLO to Mo,Ron and Taff wherever you are, here's to a Healthy and Prosperous New Year for all. I did notice the passing of Deke last week, what a great talent all around good guy!!!  I'm sure those tales with the Man band are enough to fill a book in its selfWink.......Remember, be good to yourself at least once aday and keep on crintingggg.....Rich and Ellie

borntotravel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntotravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/16/2017 at 06:54
Mick, 
Good to hear from you also from here in the Lehigh Valley.
Birthdays seem to come quicker and quicker as I am now in my 60th year.

For all the band members who still view this, thank you again for all your talented musical contributions over the years of our youth!

Spring is coming soon!,
DAVE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic